Saturday, March 27, 2010

What women want...I think. Prt2

Last time I talked a lot but didn't really get to what you where waiting to hear so lemme break it down further:

Then let's look at the other women in our lives. When a potential girlfriend meets you and starts the assessment process (we all know very much what that is); how good you look, how much money you make, the way you make her feel, etc. All these are just things she doesn't want to have to worry about if you guys actually start dating.
Here's an example to help you wrap your head around, when I first met Jane (alternative names are being used to protect the innocent) I didn't really meet her, someone told her I had a nice voice and she called. So there I was talking to this sexy sounding chica and my Man brain kicked in and told me not to mess this up. It just came to me, like a smack up side the head and I started making her laugh. See when you make a girl laugh she automatically puts her guard down when ever your involved. So I got rave reviews from her and random other phone calls from her friends. Obviously I stuck with Jane, as that voice would serenade a raging bull, but once again, I digress. My point is that she didn't have to worry about my "ulterior" motives. Most guys start with the flirting, or talking about the weather but I always say, when in doubt, make her laugh.

If you look at the success rate with men that "get the girl", isn't it the most put together people that win every time? The more money you have the less she has to worry that your going to be a liability in the future. The better looking you are the less she has to worry about potential off spring turning out like those cabage patch kids we used to have or more importantly how she's going to feel being seen in public with you or even just seeing your face. The more interesting and fun you are the less she has to worry about getting bored of you, and yes, this is a big one. Girls get bored quick (I didn't say anything about attention spans, so female readers please don't shot the messenger). Another thing about how you look is that if your a looker then they don't have to worry about what her friends are going to think of you. This one is a biggy, women are some what pack animals and what their friends an couleages think of you is very important. I remember getting a call from a female friend once, she asked me to meet her at a bar to meet her new man, I'm not a girl but when I got there she was with 5 other girls and we were waiting for Mr "at the moment"m. That was when I noticed the silent conversations between all the other girls. He walked in all tall and swaggerish and in the first two minutes half of the girls were sold on him. And that's all it took. Fair enough Mr "at the moment" was caught cheating and replaced two months later but that's not the point I'm aiming for right now.

So basically when you meet a woman you like or even just want to spend more time with, don't waste any time in deleting things she may have to worry about and before you know it your right where you want to be, either in bed with her, spending time with her, getting along with her or even, as with mothers not being pestered about if your eating well, three times a week. As they say, the proof is in the pudding (I dunno who actually says that though, maybe dessert aficionados?)

Obviously there are exceptions, like the really hansom but broke guys who still get the girls or the cash money boys who look like the ugly stick was invented on their family tree but change girlfriends like an item of clothing and lest we forget the silver tounged devils with words that wipe away all worries (if only for a short period of time). But non the less, there we have it, what women want. So since back when Adam asked Eve "are you sure we should be eating this?" Men have unconsciously been giving the women of their lives less to worry about in order to live in harmony with them.
Once you come to terms with this, you're well on your way to having better relationships, friendships and even courtships with women.
So what you worrying about, their only women.

Good luck and God speed,
Jite

No comments: