Tuesday, August 4, 2009

oyibo vs black nylon

So I just got in from a long ass road trip n I don't mean those fun trips where we meet fun and interesting charact....urm strike that last bit. Ok, Ok, funny story. I'm on my way2lagos when the bus stops at some fast food joint. My heads pounding n bodies already aching but there's stil a lot of rd ahead. So I go get sum junk like sausage rolls n a drink then head out 4 a smoke b4 I'm trapt again and this white looking kid comes up2me n holds my hand saying "blacky gimme money now" I'm a lil shockt n tell him sorry I dnt hav any to give u n pull my hand away...he folows me rnd d parking lot n keeps asking..he says"black man..u get now" n I look at him n say "white man...I dnt" so he slyly says "anyway I dnt like black nylon anyway" and walks away..I look at him n say "well its a shame oyibo pepper like u no like am, cus na food de inside" and I dangle a black bag wit my drink n snacks inside.then I lite my smoke n think...wat a wonderful world as he comes and begs some more...
Ps for those who don't know, oyibo pepper is what lots of african kids growing up called white people...no offence, its just what we did

No comments: